Derma jet B1 is a simple instrument for intradermal infiltration of local anesthetics, steroids, vaccines, etc. Dermajet is versatile in applications, including minor surgical work in general anesthesia, vaccination, dermatology, etc. All applications related to intradermal infiltration of soluble drugs only since crystals in suspension will brock the jet’s orifice. It is used for alopecia treatment.
- The clinical asepsis-Injector nose never comes in contact with skin.
- Flexibility-Can is used with any anaesthetic solution or combination of drugs (including steroids & suspension).
- Designed to provide needle-free injection of medications like insulin just below the surface of the skin.
- Dermajet injector is preset to 0.1 ml and thus, holds about 40 doses of insulin.
- With the Dermajet HR jet injector, you can administer local anaesthetics, corticosteroids, vaccines, insulin or other medications.
- Easy to use-Light in weight, unlike other. Can be primed and fixed using just one hand
- Easy to maintain-Self cleaning (not requiring other solutions or apparatus). 100% sterilizable by any method
- Optional Accessories: Angular Head and Polycarbonate Medicine Chamber
- Sterilizable, reuseable device
- Injects the medicaments with great ease and virtually no pain.
- Easy-to-use, a hygienic reusable device for needle-free injection
- Injection depth: approx. 2-6 mm below the surface of the skin.
- Holds approx. 40 dosage units
- To be rinsed with distilled water
- To be be sterilised at 134°C