The Digital Dermatoscope is used by some of the most reputable hospitals, clinics, and medical schools worldwide. Most common uses are for patient communication and education, keeping/sharing patient records, and documenting changes over time. Popular applications include clinical examinations, cosmetics, skin care and medical schools. It is also useful as a follicular scope to count hair follicles when conducting hair transplants, as well as in pre & post inspection for plastic surgery.
The DE350 Wireless Polarizing Dermatoscope (Dermascope) is a special purpose digital video camera combined with a high magnification polarizing lens and multiple ultra-bright LEDs.
Powered by 15x optical magnification, this innovative device streams high quality live video (at 30fps) to a computer, enabling the user to view and record images or videos.
- Wirelessly captures pictures and videos
- Multiple levels of polarization
- See more patients and reduce patient visit time with more efficient record documenting
- Magnification: 45x (digital) and 15x (optical)
- Observes and records in real-time (30 FPS)
- Transmits within a range up to 20ft
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction
- Skin Examination
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)Med Spas
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Medical Schools
Features & Uses
- Used to implant the hair follicle back into the scalp once it has been removed from the donor area.
- It provides a very precise outcome and can also improve the survival rate of the hair follicle once it has been removed by reducing the amount of times the hair follicle is touched.
- Due to the precision of the Implanter Pen, the patient can benefit from reduced trauma to the scalp, meaning scarring is minimized as the follicles are implanted one by one instead of in bulk.
- This technique also promotes faster healing times.
- High quality hair implanter works with precision (Disposable, extra wall thickness tube).
- Sizes available 0.8mm/0.9mm/1.0mm/1.2mm.
- Minimal or pain-free.
- Reduce Potential for visible scarring.
- Deliver a high rate of undamaged FU's.
- Reduce the time for FU extraction sessions.
- Have minimal potential for transection.
- Eco model F.U.E punch sizes available are 0.75mm, 0.80mm, 0.90mm, 1.0mm.