Iontophoresis is a treatment that has been used to treat excessive sweating of palms and feet for several decades. The ions of water form a mechanic block that stops the sweat from reaching the skin surface.
- An inexpensive machine, its operating costs are very low.
- Its operation requires almost negligible prior training.
- Very effective, safe and gives superior results, thereby increasing the efficiency of the physician.
- Improves the quality of medical care.
- Iontophoresis -Non Digital Model is available too.
- Increase the permeability of the skin
- To treat some types of palmar-plantar hyperhydrosis
- To stimulate sweat secretion, as part of cystic fibrosis diagnosis.
- Relieving hyperhidrosis of palms, soles and in armpits.
Iontophoresis face roller is used by dermatologist / professional beautician to perform galvanic facial treatment and anti-aging procedures.
Iontophoresis palm plate is used by dermatologist / professional beautician to perform galvanic hyperhydrosis palm treatment.